About this Program
Aminta Ventures is teaming up with New World Angels and TheVentureCity to co-organize their Annual Pitch Competition. A jury made up of female investors are calling for application from early stage software-enabled startups with a female founder or female leadership. The 3-5 selected finalists will pitch in front of the panel of investors and an audience. The winner will receive a $15,000 investment via a SAFE agreement and be fast-tracked in the due diligence process for TheVentureCity's Growth Accelerator Program (if accepted, the startup will receive $100,000 investment from TheVentureCity). To learn more about TheVentureCity's Growth Program go here --> https://theventure.city/en/our-city/growth-program/
September 3: Applications Open
September 30th: Applications Close
October 15th: Round 2 finalists will be invited to an in person or Skype interview
October 30th: Finalists will be informed of their selection to pitch on November 7th
November 7th: PITCH
- Age of startup: at least 8 months
- Traction: at least 6 months operating on their current business model, generating data and showing month over month growth.
- Sector: industry agnostic as long as it is a software-enabled platform/app (just no hardware!).
- Region: Companies must be based in the Americas (US or Latam).
- Team size: Companies must have 3 or more full-time employees.
- Focus on women: Must have a female as founder, co-founder or as part of the leadership team.
- Funds up to $15k per team
- Takes up to 1.0% equity
- Accepts 1 companies
Consumer Products, Fintech, Internet / Web Services, Mobile, Software