About this Program
The Agora Accelerator provides high-potential entrepreneurs with the knowledge, networks, and capital they need to grow their business and their impact.
Over the past 11 years Agora has dedicated significant resources in human and financial capital to find the best ways to support high-potential, early and growth-stage companies looking to scale. The Agora Accelerator is a program focused on entrepreneurial leaders with scalable, sustainable businesses that will create measurable impact and that are looking for growth capital in the next 12 months.
At Agora, we work with entrepreneurs who are creating a more inclusive and sustainable world. We empower them with the following resources:
- Network: A network of social entrepreneurs, mentors, and services providers in Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC);
- Personalized, professional consulting: A consultant with 7-10 years of experience in investment, finance, and consulting who works beside your team to create a strategic growth plan and prepare for investment; and,
- Access to capital: Access to Agora Kiva loans and a global network of more than 200 impact investors who represent more than $5 billion in capital.
Company selection criteria includes:
- Intentionally creating social or environmental impact in LAC
- Generating between USD $50,000-$2M
- Having high growth potential
- Seeking investment of at least USD $100,000
- Legally incorporated as a for-profit or hybrid entity
- Having a strong management team with a history of success.
Since launching the Agora Accelerator in 2011, we have provided Accelerator consulting services to 215 companies from 21 countries. After working with Agora these companies have collectively raised more than $80M in capital and generated more than $200M in revenue. Of the 57 companies Agora worked with in 2017, 37% have since raised capital and they have seen average revenue growth of 60% in 2017. With your support, we look forward to supporting the next generation of growing impactful enterprises in LatAm in 2018.
The 2018 Cycle 2 Agora Accelerator will launch August 2018 with the 5-day Agora Entrepreneur Retreat in Santiago, Chile, followed by 4 months of high-quality 1:1 consulting focused on growth and investment strategy with your own Agora Consultant.
Apply via our website by April 1, 2018 at: http://agorapartnerships.org/accelerator-apply/
- Funds up to $500k per team
- Takes up to 0.0% equity
- Accepts 30 companies
Agriculture, Business Services, Clean Technology, Consumer Products, Consumer Services