About this Program
Empowering the New Zealand, Australian and the wider Oceania region’s AgriFoodTech and ClimateTech start-up ecosystem to enable farmers and growers to reduce their greenhouse gas emissions and build more resilient growing systems to address our changing climate.
To be eligible to apply, your business must be a start-up developing technologies, products, or services that will either enable farmers and growers to reduce their greenhouse gas emissions or build more resilient growing systems to address the ongoing impact of a rapidly changing climate.
This may include companies focusing on AgriFoodTech, ClimateTech, or other relevant tech verticals.
In addition, your business must:
• be registered and operating in either New Zealand, Australia or the Pacific Islands
• be a start-up with annual revenues of less than NZD $2 million
• be already providing products, services, or solutions to farmers and growers
• have a global expansion plan
• be seeking capital investment for growth
Applications will be assessed by a panel of industry and investment experts.
Assessment criteria will include emphasis on:
• The Team
• The Market & Validation
• The Product/Solution
• The Business Model
• The Growth Strategy
• The Potential Climate Impact
Agriculture, Biotechnology, Clean Technology, Food and Beverage, Marine