About this Program
Evolving from the ‘Pitch Tent’ and ‘Startup Alley’ programs delivered at our 2019 evokeAG. event, the new Startup Program for evokeAG. 2020 will showcase startups (domestic and international) within the agrifood tech ecosystem. This showcase will complement the wider event program and has a renewed focus on exposing startups to an international audience.
• Provide a platform for Australian and New Zealand startups and international scale-ups to showcase their ideas in front of an international audience
• Expose startups to investment and customer opportunities
• Showcase our agrifood tech ecosystem and increase Australia and Asia Pacific’s global profile
1. Startup Showcase
The Startup Showcase has two streams:
• Local ecosystem – this stream will provide a platform for local (Australia, New Zealand and/or the Pacific Islands) startups to showcase their ideas in front of an international audience and showcase our agrifood tech ecosystem by highlighting the rockstars of the industry.
• International scale-ups – this stream will provide a platform for international scale-ups who are interested in solving global problems facing the Australian agricultural sector and/or expanding their business into Australia.
2. Startup Alley
Startup Alley returns to evokeAG. 2020 increasing the number of businesses showcasing their startups in exhibition style from 20 to 40.
3. Investor Pitch
This pitch is a standalone event on the eve of evokeAG. aiming to facilitate curated conversations and connections between international and local investors, and Australian and New Zealand companies. Startups will pitch directly to an invitation-only investor audience
For a full list of eligibility and selection criteria plus the list of entitlements please visit our webiste https://evokeag.com/startup-program/
Agriculture, Biotechnology, Business Products, Education, Food and Beverage