About this Program
We make private equity investments in early-stage companies located primarily in Southern NV, though outside investment is also considered.
Our Investment Focus
Rebel Venture Fund looks for opportunities that meet the following criteria:
- Location: Companies located in Southern Nevada.
- Investment Size: We typically make investments between $10,000 and $50,000, although larger investment may be considered.
- Industry Preference: Due to the diverse resources and expertise at our disposal, we will look at opportunities in a broad array of industries.
- Strong Management Team: An experienced management team capable of implementing a viable business plan.
- Feasible Business Model: Ideally a unique value proposition that if executed properly will reap first mover advantages and create barriers to entry tied to an identifiable customer market. Excellent profit potential as exhibited by solid financial data and marketing analytics.
- Stage: Companies at all stages will be considered, including early stage companies looking for seed funding, or late stage opportunities in which the RVF will look to co-invest with institutional investors.
- Investment Horizon and Exit Strategy: Obvious High growth opportunities with a high return on investment within 5 to 7 years
- Benefits of RVF's Investment: Continuous support from the UNLV and Las Vegas startup/ business community. Personalized connections and ongoing valuable relationships with leaders in Las Vegas. Connection to UNLV resources and student campus community.
- What to expect from our Due Dilligence Process: 1) First, our team will conduct an initial screening on all applications made through Gust. 2) If the company meets our initial criteria, our team will invite the company in to give a pitch/ presentation (15-30 minutes). 3) During the pitch, our team will be asking questions and getting feedback 4) If our team is interested, we will move into Due Dilligence. 5) During Due Dilligence, a DD team from RVF will be assigned to meet with the company, get questions answered, get relevant documents/ financials, and ultimately make a recommendation should RVF like to invest. 6) If RVF is confident in the recommendation, we will move into making a proposal and negotiations. 7) Closing the deal!
- Review Process Timeline: Initial screening (1 week), Pitch (1-2 weeks), Due Dilligence (2-3 weeks), Proposal/Negotiations/Closing (1-2 weeks)
- Nevada, US
- Las Vegas, NV, US