About this Program
South West Angels is a network of private investors actively engaged in local emerging ventures, providing funding and mentorship.
Our Investment Focus
South West Angels typically look at investment propositions that require between $100,000 - $500,000+. Successful funding may consist of single or multiple investors.
To date, the members of the group has participated in a number of ventures - investing in early-stage high-growth SME businesses - across a variety of sectors, to include: fintech, biotech, media and entertainment, fashion and retail, industrial, transportation, mining, and renewables.
In order to be considered for angel investment by the group, you will be able to meet the following:
- Product: is at-least at prototype level.
- Validation: of customer demand.
- Stage: development, growth or commercialisation.
- Market: advantage over alternatives, size of the gap in the markets you are targeting and value of that market.
- Execution: strategy to execute from now to targeted position to provide opportunity to realise liquidity.
- Team: credentials to succeed.
- Ask: detail the investment you are seeking (both funds and if applicable, smarts) and what they will be applied to, and investment structure.
Please note that current valuation must be commensurate with the industry or sector and commercialisation stages.
For further details on submitting your application or for more information on South West Angels, please contact the Executive Officer via email, HERE
- Business Services
- Chemicals and Chemical Products
- Clean Technology
- Financial Services
- Food and Beverage
- Medical Devices and Equipment
- Western Australia, Australia