Ohio TechAngels Funds are a group of for-profit investor funds that invest in highly promising early stage Ohio-based C-Corporations in IT, advanced materials, and life sciences. More than 340 high net-worth accredited investors contribute to the funds. The Ohio Third Frontier Program has provided critical matching funds and other support. Additionally, OTAF also has a strong network of collaborators and partners.
The strengths of the OTAF include:
- •Depth and breadth of Members’ business acumen and roles as entrepreneurs and industry leaders
- •Early stage company experience of the OTAF Management Team
- •Market segment expertise of OTAF partners and collaborators
- •OTAF due diligence and investment decision model
- •Ability for those companies in Central Ohio to engage with TechColumbus and receive access to free coaching & advising services, Expert Network in-kind donated professional services, and other venture development resources