Our Investment Focus
The North Iowa Venture Capital Fund II, LLC (NIVCF) is looking to invest in early-stage, emerging and growth companies and attractive acquisition opportunities. Typical funding will provide $100,000 - $225,000 in direct equity or convertible debt financing.
Qualifications of a preferred applicant will include but not be limited to:
• The principal business operations will be based in Iowa
• Company has been in business for three years or less
• Company will have a net worth of no more than $3 million
Process: Packages submitted must include:
- Business plan
- Financial requirements and needs
- Financial statements of owners
- Management resumes
- Credit references
• The NIACC John Pappajohn Entrepreneurial Center will compile the required documents and will forward to the NIVCF for initial review and due diligence.
• The initial review committee will present desired investments to the NIVCF due diligence committee.
• The due diligence committee will investigate and recommend for investment action to the NIVCF members.
• Send five (5) complete sets of information requested.