About this Program
Our mission is to be a catalyst in the process of innovation by creating forums where human, intellectual and financial capital are joined in a common purpose.
Our Investment Focus
There are certain types of opportunities that we feel more comfortable in financially and strategically supporting. They have, in general, the following characteristics:
- A unique technology, process, or program
- Intellectual Property (e.g. patents) or a clearly established product innovation process
- A technology that solves an unmet or poorly met need
- Market or operational competitive barriers that favor the company
- Scalable operations
A management team capable of effectively executing the strategic vision while moving the business through the early stage growth process.
- A large and targetable market opportunity
- Ability to have niche dominance in the market place
- A growth strategy that does not require a national sales structure to succeed
- A growth strategy that allows for incremental funding based on performance
- Realistic expectations of significant near term and long-term growth
- The potential to achieve early milestones leading to demonstrably increased valuation