About this Program
Collaborative platform aiming at supporting the internationalisation of promising European and Southern Mediterranean SMEs and start-ups
Our Investment Focus
EuroMed Invest is a collaborative platform aiming at supporting the internationalisation of promising European and Southern Mediterranean SMEs and start-ups by encouraging co-investments and exchanges between regional and local investors.
1) Companies from Europe (and more specifically Spain, France, Italy, Greece & Slovenia) & South Mediterranean countries (Algeria, Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey) interested in going regional;
2) Companies incorporated, having at least one secured client and more than one individual working in the venture;
3) Classical investment sought range from $ 0.1-2m;
4) Companies having a clear and indentified international dimension/project.
1) Investors active in Europe and Southern Mediterranean countries;
2) Investors interested in maximising the internationalisation outreach of their portfolio companies;
3) Investors willing to access qualified dealflow and co-investment deals.
EuroMed Invest's platform is managed by ANIMA Investment Network in partnership with Barcelona Activa, Promos, Aster, Technology Park Llubjana and BIC of Attika.
- Business Products
- Clean Technology
- Financial Services
- Food and Beverage
- Internet / Web Services
- IT Services
- Media and Entertainment