About this Program
eMerge Americas is the premier tech event of the Americas featuring the Startup Showcase with innovative entrepreneurs from around the world.
Our Investment Focus
eMerge Americas is seeking the next wave of innovative ventures. More than 100 companies in 3 tracks will be invited to participate in a global Startup Showcase at eMerge Americas planned for April 29 & 30, 2019. A handful of Later Stage, Early Stage, and University Stage companies will be selected as finalists and invited to pitch in front of thousands of people for an opportunity to be the winner of the 2019 Startup Showcase. As part of the Startup Showcase you will also have access to Virtual Bootcamps and a full day Startup Bootcamp on Sunday, April 28th where you can practice your pitches, meet with investors and network with other entrepreneurs.
Please review the eligibility requirements and application process below for details on the competition.
***ONLY APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH WILL BE CONSIDERED***
***STARTUPS CAN ONLY APPLY TO THE SHOWCASE A MAXIMUM OF 3 TIMES***
Companies which provide products and/or services that are:
In the following sectors:
- Media & Entertainment
- eGov/Smart Cities
Applications must be completed via GUST.
- Executive summary
- Pitch deck
- Investor Deck
- Business Plan
Deadlines for applications:
- February 8, 2019
- Selected companies will be announced on February 22, 2019
This application is for the eMerge Americas Startup Showcase. If you would like to register for the eMerge Americas conference, please visit: emergeamericas.com.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
UNIVERSITY TRACK CRITERIA
- Student(s) and/or recent graduates (up to 2 years)
- From any college or university
- Minimum Viable Product (MVP) produced
- Little or no revenue
- Less than 1 year since founded
EARLY STAGE TRACK CRITERIA
- Minimum Viable Product (MVP) produced & Proof of Concept established
- Key members in place (Minimum of 2 full-time employees)
- Paying customers (not cash-flow positive)
- Less than 3 years since founded
- No more then $500k raised in angel or seed capital
LATER STAGE TRACK CRITERIA
- Commercially ready product
- Company generating consistent revenue (cash flow positive or near positive)
- Management team in place
- In growth phase
- No more then $5M raised in total capital