About this Program
East Ventures provides early stage seed capital to promising startups. Our global team has invested in over 90 companies across South East Asia and Japan.
Our Investment Focus
1. What sectors does East Ventures invest in ?
We invest in consumer internet, mobile and SaaS start-ups.
2. In which countries are you active?
We are active in South East Asia, Japan, and US.
3. Does East Ventures provide any incubation/accelerator program?
No, we do not have any incubation program.
4. What are East Ventures the investment criteria?
- Solid team of founder(s)
- Big Category
- Product traction
5. How much do East Ventures invest?
Our ticket size is ranged from $100,000-$500,000.
6. How to get funded from East Ventures?
Fill in the application form and follow the instructions.
7. Does East Ventures do follow-on rounds?
Yes, we do.
- Business Products
- Business Services
- Chemicals and Chemical Products
- Clean Technology
- Computers and Peripherals
- Consumer Products
- Consumer Services
- Digital Marketing
- Electronics / Instrumentation
- Financial Services
- Food and Beverage
- Healthcare Services
- Internet / Web Services
- IT Services
- Marketing / Advertising
- Media and Entertainment
- Medical Devices and Equipment
- Networking and Equipment
- Oil and Gas
- Real Estate
- Retailing / Distribution
- Myanmar (Burma)