Our Investment Focus
Our Investment Focus
Wayne State University Global Health Alliance (WSUGHA) and Kyyba Innovations have partnered to host the
Detroit Health Challenge to identify six top
level entrepreneurs/startups working on
disruptive technologies in broad based industries.
- IoT Executives
- Venture Capitalists
- Angel Investors
- Silicon Valley Technologists.
AREAS OF INTEREST:
- Patient Education and Engagement
- Emerging Payment Models for Value-Based Care
- Care Accessibility and Virtual Health
- Innovation in the Culture of Care
- Care Coordination
- Predictive and Prescriptive Data Analytics/Clinical & Artificial Intelligence
- Population Health
- Privacy, Security & Cybersecurity
- 5 minutes for the pitch
- 5 minutes for Q&A
- 2 minute for transition
INCREASE YOUR CHANCES
- Have something built (Code, proof of concept, prototype, MVP)
- Show customer traction or customer validation (Letter of intent or in revenue).
- Have a Pitch Deck. Does your pitch deck show
- Team and company snapshot?
- Number and traction to date?
- Vision and market opportunity?
- Product demo?
- Go to market strategy?
- See example here.
Kyyba Innovations is a global second stage accelerator investing in startups with focus on disruptive technologies in broad based industries. We provide a custom acceleration program and scaling services to startups, including Customer Development, Product Development, and Investment in exchange for equity.
Kyyba Innovations focuses on driving revenue growth through mentoring and guidance from world-class advisors and active CEOs. We have a global network of Mentors, CEO’s, Investors and Industry Experts with strong connectivity and presence in the following markets: India, Israel, France, Canada, and China. In the U.S. we have networks in Silicon Valley, Boston, Portland and Chicago. We don’t function the same way as a typical accelerator, where the focus is only on the business model canvas or business plan. We actually work on the business and provide investment at the same time. Kyyba Innovations' focus is on technology acceleration, product development and business development, along with equity investments of $50,000 to $200,000 in each company. We provide a combination of virtual and hands on mentoring.
- Computers and Peripherals
- Consumer Products
- Healthcare Services
- Internet / Web Services
- Medical Devices and Equipment