About this Program
Cascade Angels Fund, LLC is a year-round fund for launch stage companies seeking investment. The 2016 application round is now closed. Next round opens in 2017.
Our Investment Focus
Funding at 3623’: Elevate Oregon Entrepreneurship
Cascade Angels Fund 2016, LLC (Cascade Angels) is based in Central Oregon and invests statewide. Our mission is to create opportunities for investors and businesses in and with connections to Central Oregon to drive economic growth and fuel prosperity. The fund idea emerged out of the Bend Venture Conference. We are committed to building Oregon's entrepreneurial ecosystem. Cascade Angels Fund has invested close to $1M to date.
Typical investments are planned to be made in launch stage companies from any industry. Investments are anticipated to average from approximately $50,000 to $250,000. Investment in each fund is by invitation only and is limited to accredited investors. Funded companies can be from anywhere in Oregon. We are looking forward to your application!
Cascade Angels Goals:
- Build opportunities for Oregon-based launch stage companies
- Fuel economic prosperity through wealth generation and job growth
- Amplify Central Oregon’s investment reputation
Key Criteria for applying companies:
- Based in Oregon
- At launch stage — have a product and revenue
- Operate in any industry
- Seeking $50K to $1.5M in investment
- Offer potential for healthy return rate i.e. 7-10x
- Seed or concept stage companies may apply. Cascade Angels may at its own discretion consider seed or concept stage companies.
Cascade Angels is looking for companies that:
- Have experienced management teams who have strong track records and demonstrated success
- Have developed their product beyond the seed stage and have customers and revenue
- Have a quality product that solves a customer “pain point” and an ability to generate strong returns
- Have “skin in the game”
- Are open to input
- Have an expected exit of 3-7 years
- Have an expected break-even window of 1-3 years
The next round of applications is open.
Application fee: $150
The application and due diligence processes are designed to be simple and to occur throughout the year. The online application process is designed to capture pertinent details. A business plan or detailed pitch deck is required and you can post any additional documents at any time during the due diligence process including anything that would assist Cascade Angels review process such as financial forecasts and plans, executive summary, detailed team bios, term sheets, updates, customer information, and letters, etc. Application fees are non-refundable.
If you have questions about how your company fits with the Cascade Angels, please email us at [email protected] or contact Julie Harrelson, Fund Manager, at 541-588-2868.
Or visit us online at: www.CascadeAngels.com
You can also follow announcements and trends on Twitter @CascadeAngels
Thank You to Cascade Angels Fund 2016, LLC Key Sponsors
Jones & Roth
Karnopp Petersen LLP
- Oregon, US