About this Program
BritishAmerican Business is an exclusive corporate network and the voice of transatlantic business.
Our Investment Focus
BritishAmerican Business and Gust formed a strategic partnership to match the innovative startups with leading experienced and established companies within our network for procurement opportunities and continued business growth. We strive to be the strategic partner for global growth.
Currently we are accepting applications into our pilot startup subscription on a rolling basis, and the deadline to apply is September 1.
For an annual subscription of $500 a year, startups can access BritishAmerican Business unrivaled network through:
- Access to 10 exclusive BAB programs including, but not limited to: networking receptions, business briefings, SME forums, and BAB Annual Innovation Conference. In-person brokered introductions also facilitated at programs.
- By-invitation-only access to 3-5 BAB curated startup programs, including: Startup Launch Reception, Exclusive Roundtable, BAB Pitch Night, and additional high-growth opportunities.
- Access to exclusive BAB Corporate Network, which includes leading SME and multi-national companies across the Atlantic that invest in startups with their own corporate venture arms, accelerator programs, and innovation initiatives.
- Founder/Co-Founder added to BAB Speaker Bureau, for complimentary and by-invitation-only opportunities to join relevant panels hosted by BAB or partners.
- Access to discounted products, perks, and promotional/marketing opportunities, including listing with company description, logo, and founder contact information in annual “Meet the Startups” email to membership of more than 2,000 senior executives.
- 1 copy of David S. Rose’s Startup Checklist for each venture.
- Gust Launch 10% off first billing cycle ($199/month billed yearly or $239/month billed monthly).
- Gust Equity Management 3 months free (monthly subscription ranges from $29/month - $549 month).
- New York, NY, US