About this Program
Archangels is a prominent business angel syndicate, which has been at the forefront of early stage investing in Scotland for more than two decades.
Our Investment Focus
All companies applying for funding will be initially assessed using the criteria listed below. Please note that the list is not exhaustive and criteria may be waived in special circumstances.
- The company must be based in Scotland.
- The company must have high growth potential with international sales potential.
- The company should have defendable technology, whether through IP or know-how
- The company should be in a sector which qualifies under the Enterprise Investment Scheme.
- The funding proposal may cover a range from ‘proof of concept’ through expansion capital and can include start-up, early stage or MBOs.
- The preferred level of investment is £250-500k but can cover a range from £50k to £2m.
- Business Services
- Clean Technology
- Computers and Peripherals
- Digital Marketing
- Electronics / Instrumentation
- Internet / Web Services
- IT Services
- Medical Devices and Equipment
- Networking and Equipment
- Scotland, United Kingdom