About this Program
The Angel Venture Fair introduces entrepreneurs to Angels, Family Office and Venture Capital Investors.
Our Investment Focus
Any industry, but retail and real estate, where the company is growing so quickly that outside investment is required. The application fee is covers the following:
- Judges review and written feedback.
- Attendence at online and in person events.
- One-sentence description in AVF newsletter goes to over 5,000 investors and conduits.
- Introductions to potential investors as we learn about your company.
(More information: Angel Venture How It Works)
Our judges review the applications and decide who gets to present. If you present at the live event the cost is $850 (non-refundable), which covers the following:
- Booth with white table cloth and access to electric.
- 1-Minute presentation to the group.
- 10-Minute presentation to the group with 5-minutes of Q&A.
- Description in electronic book sent to investors at the event and all of the Angel Groups part of the Angel Capital Association.
- 10-Minute video interview sent to Angel Capital Association chapters and 2,000 investors.
- One-sentence description posted on AVF Web Site.
- One-sentence description running in AVF newsletter for six months.
- Ability to post information about successes in AVF newsletter.
- Business Services
- Chemicals and Chemical Products
- Clean Technology
- Consumer Products
- Consumer Services
- Digital Marketing
- Electronics / Instrumentation
- Financial Services
- Food and Beverage
- Healthcare Services
- Internet / Web Services
- IT Services
- Marketing / Advertising
- Media and Entertainment
- Medical Devices and Equipment
- Networking and Equipment
- Capital Seeking
- $25,000 - $5,000,000