Default company panoramic image
4e81af9a 14a6 49e1 87ea 4f21e1962097

trading academy

The Trading online industry shows an urgent need of a TRADING ACADEMY that takes the trader on from the beginning to earning real money.

  • Stage Product In Development
  • Industry Financial Services
  • Location Italy
  • Currency EUR

Company Summary

In the Trading Online industry, all over the world less than 10% of the people get profits and the the remaining 90% are loosing money. Nonetheless the number of people approaching the trading online is growing. This shows that people are very attracted by this "profession" . We adress people interested in learning the TRADER PROFESSION in the shortest time without loosing time and, above all, money.

Team

  • Default avatar
    ezio torricelli
    ceo

    manager consultant at Ernst & young
    ICT manager at Alessi Spa
    partner of Personnel Organization

  • Default avatar
    luca stellato
    marketing manager

    CRM manager at IW Bank
    CRM manager at Twice
    partner of Capital One