About this Program
We are investing up to € 10 000 worth of expertise to a startup in one year to reach sustainable revenue phase or attract the first seed round investment.
Startup Incubator has developed a set of services tailored for high-growth startup companies. The main components of the service portfolio are the following:
1. Hands-on coaching – Startup Incubator has more than 60 hands-on business coaches working with the companies daily. The main areas of expertize covered by the business coaches are business model development, sales and marketing, investor readiness and raising capital, legal, product development and design, team-building etc. On average the business coaches dedicate around 1200 hours to coach the portfolio of Startup Incubator.
2. Training program – Startup Incubator is organizing trainings, seminars, networking events, investor panels and business missions to the startup companies. The aim of the program is to level the skills of startup entrepreneurs and bring the companies closer to the investment or potential client. There are around 50 different events annually with more than 1300 community members participating.
3. Co-working hub – The co-working hub at Tallinn Science Park Tehnopol has around 500m2 of open office areas, small offices and meeting rooms for the companies.
4. International partner network – Startup Incubator has developed a wide network of partners providing services for tenant startup companies. These services include support for entering export markets, help in product development, legal services, help in finding investment opportunities (mainly in Europe, angle investments).
- Funds up to €10k per team
- Takes up to 0.0% equity
- Accepts 30 companies
Clean Technology, Fintech, Healthcare Services, Internet / Web Services, IT Services