About this Program
Back due to high industry demand.
NEW! Forbes Piece on Second Challenge Returning:
This page is for the 2nd Annual SFIA Startup Challenge, as covered by Forbes and aired on CNBC's National TV Program.
The SFIA Startup Challenge, will be hosted at our Franchise Event, The Industry Leaders Summit, which is a 2-day exclusive networking event for C-Suite executives within the sports/fitness industry. Limited entrance (250 attendees only) and must be a C-level or above to attend.
More info: http://www.cvent.com/events/2017-sfia-industry-leaders-summit/event-summary-9b82ed152756446483ec95c1cb86ab31.aspx
The Inaugural Startup Challenge in 2016 received nearly 60 applications from 20+ countries. The Window to apply will close end of March. This gives the Sports & Fitness Industry Association (SFIA) 6 months to market the 5 finalists to our industry.
5 Finalists will present to an esteemed C-Suite panel of industry executives (comprised of CEOs and SFIA Board Members), and in front of 200+ CEOs from the industry. Some of the judges from last year include:
• Jason LaRose, President, Under Armour
• Jim Weber, CEO, Brooks Running
• Dan Arment, CEO and President, Riddell
• Chris Clawson, SFIA Chairman, President, Life Fitness
• Bob Puccini, SFIA Immediate Past Chairman, President, Mizuno USA
• Michael Savage, SFIA Secretary/Treasurer, CEO, Empower Fitness
• Tony Armand, CEO, United Sports Brands
• Stephen Griffin, President, G5 Capital
• Jonathan Ram, Executive Vice President, New Balance
• Mike Zlaket, President & CEO, Rawlings Sporting Good
Finalists will receive:
- Pre and Post event marketing to SFIA's database
- 10 mins to present their ideas to an esteemed panel of C-Suite Judges
- Exposure at Industry Leaders Summit
- Admittance into the Industry Leaders Summit - the C-Suite Event for the Sports/Fitness Industry (Retailers, Brands, Manufacturers, Governing Bodies)
Winner receives SFIA membership ($1000+ value), Admittance into Industry Leaders Summit ($1600 reg pass), Free 6 week PR Campaign from Uproar PR and more exposure...
Cost to present: $5,000 (if selected)
Questions? Email John Peters, Director of Business Development, SFIA, [email protected]
For more info: https://www.sfia.org/ils/2017startup
Business Products, Gaming, Software, Sports