About this Program
Are you a medical doctor, student or a health-entrepreneur with an idea that you believe could change the Cardiology sector? Then this is the right opportunity for you!
In association with the Portuguese Cardiology Society and Johnson & Johnson Medical, the Healthcare City by Nova Medical School (HCC) opens a call for innovative ideas in Cardiology.
The best ideas will be invited to participate in a one-day intensive course on how to prepare a perfect pitch, held at the Healthcare City. From this first round of selection, up to 5 teams will be selected to pitch at the Congresso Português de Cardiologia 2017 to a jury who will choose the winner of the Cardio Arena 2017.
The winning team will receive a prize valued at € 5,000, which must be applied in an incubation experience at the Healthcare City. This will require the winners to agree to stay for at least 3 months in the Healthcare City, with the award money to be dedicated to the services that will most address the winning startup’s needs, including:
- an office space at the Healthcare City (mandatory for a minimum period of 3 months);
- Healthcare City ecosystem and network of partners and startups;
- Specialized mentoring on how to develop your business plan;
- Market analysis;
- Corporate services (such as communication, marketing, legal advice, etc) at special prices agreed between the HCC and our partners;
- Healthcare City events;
- Ongoing activities such as acceleration programs or workshops.
Check important info here: http://healthcarecity.pt/cardioarena/
Healthcare Services, Medical Devices and Equipment, Nanotechnology, Robotics, Software