:agile Nordic - powered by E.ON
Accelerator for startups run by the energy company E.ON. We offer seed funding of up to €30 000. We support startups that develop smart solutions for the future of energy and sustainability.
Now Accepting Applications
About this Accelerator
Take your startup to the next level :agile Nordic!
We support startups that develop smart solutions for the future of energy and sustainability. Take your business to the next level with our accelerator program.
What you get at our accelerator:
- Funding of €15,000 to cover your expenses. You will also receive a further €15,000 in funding against a share subscription right (Warrant) for E.ON
- World Class mentors with experience in building successful startups, who will guide you along the way
- Support from E.ON's energy experts, with valuable industry insights, to help you grow your business.
- Access to E.ON's 35 million customers and network
- Free office space at the creative hub MINC in Malmö (Sweden). Having access to this startup community and meeting other entrepreneurs will help you build your network and accelerate your business.
- A potential business partnership with E.ON
What :agile Nordic offers cannot be found in any other accelerator: a combination of outstanding entrepreneurial support with deep expertise in our field! If you are in sustainability, energy, green technology, cleantech, the smart home, facility management or IoT related to industry 4.0, you won't be able to find a better place to accelerate your startup than :agile!
Our accelerator program is located in Malmö, the third largest city in Sweden, which is considered one of the best cities in Northern Europe to start a company.
Among the advantages of setting up your startup in Malmö are:
- a strong and active startup community
- only 25 minute train ride to Copenhagen's international Airport
- affordable housing
- lower cost of expenses
- vibrant and young pool of talent with over 60 000 students attending Malmö and Lund universities
- Malmö, Sweden
Clean Technology, Industrial/Energy