Gust and DEMO have teamed up to offer Gust start-ups a full scholarship opportunity for DEMO Spring 2012. The recipient of the Gust-DEMO Scholarship will have a chance to launch product to some of the most innovative people in the world. During the two-day conference, DEMO provides an environment for companies to secure venture funding, establish critical relationships, influence early adopters, and meet with top tier press. The deadline to apply for the full scholarship is March 1, 2012.
The Gust-DEMO scholarship gives you and your company the chance to launch in front of a world-renown audience of leading investors, top enterprise and consumer technology press, and big company strategists. You and seventy of the world’s most carefully scrutinized emerging companies will debut your product in Santa Clara, among the best and the brightest in Silicon Valley. Your all-access pass included in the scholarship ensures that you will receive all the support and resources to help you succeed at the conference and after on demo.com.
DEMO Spring 2012 takes place April 17 – April 19, 2012 in Santa Clara, CA.
HOW TO APPLY
It costs nothing to apply for the scholarship. Simply complete the free application on Gust. As part of your application, you will create your startup profile on Gust, which you can return to in the future to manage all of your investor relations needs. Fields marked required must be completed in order to be eligible. Incomplete applications will be disqualified without any consideration of partial information received.
There is only one common denominator among companies chosen to present at DEMO: excellence. To be eligible to launch on the DEMO stage, and for the Gust-DEMO Scholarship, your product must:
- Solve a commercial problem
- Make an impact or change the marketplace into which it is introduced or create a new market
- Have a business plan and a management team capable of delivering the product to market
- Make its public debut at the DEMO conference
Products that are not eligible include:
- Products currently in public distribution, either as a launched product or as a highly publicized beta test
- Upgrades to an existing product
- Products entering an already saturated market category with little market differentiation
- Products that have been widely covered by technology and business media
For a Gust company to be considered for the scholarship, it has to meet all eligibility criteria described above.