We are looking for early-stage businesses with high-growth potential.
We typically invest in businesses that meet the following criteria:
* The management team is well rounded and has strong business experience, particularly in the sector in which the product is being placed. * The market size is large * The product and the business model are scalable. * There are some tangible barriers to entry for competitors or potential competitors, such as an intellectual property portfolio. * There must be a clear exit strategy. * The company’s valuation is typically less than $5m, particularly if it is a pre-revenue company.
TiE Boston Invests In These Industries
• Marketing / Advertising
• Business Products and Services
• Media and Entertainment
• Clean Technology
• Medical Devices and Equipment
• Computers and Peripherals
• Consumer Products and Services
• Networking and Equipment
• Electronics / Instrumentation
• Financial Services
• Retailing / Distribution
• Healthcare Services
• Internet / Web Services
• IT Services
TiE Boston Invests In Companies That Have Reached The Following Milestones
Concept Only - $1M in Trailing 12 Mo. Revenue
Concept OnlyProduct In DevelopmentPrototype ReadyFull Product Ready$500K in Trailing 12 Mo. Revenue$1M in Trailing 12 Mo. Revenue$3M in Trailing 12 Mo. Revenue$5M in Trailing 12 Mo. Revenue$10M in Trailing 12 Mo. Revenue$20M in Trailing 12 Mo. Revenue$50M in Trailing 12 Mo. RevenueMore than $50M in Trailing 12 Mo. RevenueMore than $50M in Trailing 12 Mo. Revenue ►◄ Concept Only
TiE Boston Invests In Companies With These Funding Needs
Pre-money Valuation: $0 - $5,000,000
Capital Seeking: $100,000 - $1,000,000
Previously Raised: $150,000 - $510,000
TiE Boston Expects Their Investments To Generate
TiE Boston Investment Portfolio
Last 12 Months
Total AttorneysadverCarMobeeInfoBionicVizibility Inc.Buzzient, Inc.
Ask to Join as an Investor
Are you an accredited investor? Ask to join TiE Boston by filling out their Membership Application.