1. A market opportunity sufficient to create a business with a least $50 million in revenues.
2. A compelling, well-articulated strategy for capturing and defending a significant market share.
3. Proprietary technology or other strong barriers to market entry.
4. Strong management (not necessarily a complete team) with relevant and successful experience.
5. An exit strategy for the investors.
6. A desire for advice and coaching.
7. Lastly, the company valuation must fit within our risk/reward expectations for the investment.
Stateline Angels Invests In These Industries
• Media and Entertainment
Stateline Angels Invests In Companies That Have Reached The Following Milestones
Product In Development - $3M in Trailing 12 Mo. Revenue
Concept OnlyProduct In DevelopmentPrototype ReadyFull Product Ready$500K in Trailing 12 Mo. Revenue$1M in Trailing 12 Mo. Revenue$3M in Trailing 12 Mo. Revenue$5M in Trailing 12 Mo. Revenue$10M in Trailing 12 Mo. Revenue$20M in Trailing 12 Mo. Revenue$50M in Trailing 12 Mo. RevenueMore than $50M in Trailing 12 Mo. RevenueMore than $50M in Trailing 12 Mo. Revenue ►◄ Concept Only
Stateline Angels Invests In Companies With These Funding Needs
Pre-money Valuation: USD500,000 - USD10,000,000
Capital Seeking: USD100,000 - USD3,000,000
Previously Raised: USD0 - USD5,000,000
Stateline Angels Expects Their Investments To Generate
Expected Revenue By Year 5: USD10,000,000 - USD50,000,000
Expected Returns: 10x Investment - 30x Investment
Expected Years to Exit: 2 Years - 7 Years
Expected Years to Break Even: 1 Year - 3 Years
Stateline Angels Investment Portfolio
Last 12 Months
Physician Software SystemsKayo Technology
Bias PowerRatio, Inc.Advanced Diamond Technologies, Inc.Lumec Control Products, IncNorthStar Medical Technologies LLC
Ask to Join as an Investor
Are you an accredited investor? Ask to join Stateline Angels by filling out their Membership Application.