Angel Venture Forum - DC - Ideal Startup Investment
Who Should Apply?
The Angel Venture Forum is mainly interested in companies in healthcare and cybersecurity. However, some of the traits which increase our interest in companies in any industry and will endear angel investors to your company are as follows:
* Emerging growth companies seeking and early round of funding less than $2 million.
* Buyouts and acquisitions under $2 million.
* Current revenue is attractive. Positive EBITDA is even more attractive. Pre-revenue companies only if many other factors are are in place.
* Large market opportunity
* High growth potential, e.g. expected ROI to be at least 30% or greater than 5-7 times the investment with projected exit in 3-5 years.
* Experienced, strong, cooperative management team in place with sales experience in the targeted market segments.
* Well-defined and analyzed segmented market which is large, fast growing and quantifiable.
* Clear marketing plan including details on distribution channels, positioning, marketing, promotion, and sales.
* Clear and detailed competitor analysis and unique selling proposition.
* Understandable of proprietary technology. Patents are nice .... but the ability to defend them is nicer!
* Impressive milestones achieved in the past and future miles identified.
* Significant investment by management and controlling owners. We like to see that you have skin in your own game!
* High quality outside advisors and early investors.
* Clear plan for "Use of Funds."
* Reasonable, justifiable valuation. We are open to your ridiculously high valuations as long as you can explain why!
* Almost any opportunity where an opportunity to make money exists
Industries of great interest? Healthcare and Cybersecurity
Healthcare: companies in healthcare information technology and management, medical devices and diagnostics as well as any other opportunity that improve healthcare quality, prevents medical errors, increases administrative efficiency, and expands access to affordable care. Areas may include big data and analytics, home health, mobile health, physicians tools, diagnostics, software which monitors personal health, and the advanced sensors and devices with which they are affiliated.
Cybersecurity: companies with products, solutions or services which protect or defend information and information systems by ensuring their availability, integrity, authentication and confidentiality. Solutions may include detection, education, analytics or restoration, information assurance, storage, infrastructure, processing, transit or protection against un-authorized users. Areas of interest may include mobile solutions, cloud architecture, asset management, application security, information security, network security, disaster recovery technologies, threat/surface reduction, sensors as well as processes and practices designed to protect networks, computers.
Please see our website for more details http://angelventureforum.com/id2.html
Angel Venture Forum - DC Invests In These Industries
|• Biotechnology||• Medical Devices and Equipment|
|• Computers and Peripherals||• Networking and Equipment|
|• Education||• Semiconductors|
|• Electronics / Instrumentation||• Software|
|• Healthcare Services||• Sports|
|• Internet / Web Services||• Telecommunications|
|• IT Services|
Angel Venture Forum - DC Invests In Companies That Have Reached The Following Milestones
Prototype Ready - $5M in Trailing 12 Mo. RevenueConcept OnlyProduct In DevelopmentPrototype ReadyFull Product Ready$500K in Trailing 12 Mo. Revenue$1M in Trailing 12 Mo. Revenue$3M in Trailing 12 Mo. Revenue$5M in Trailing 12 Mo. Revenue$10M in Trailing 12 Mo. Revenue$20M in Trailing 12 Mo. Revenue$50M in Trailing 12 Mo. RevenueMore than $50M in Trailing 12 Mo. RevenueMore than $50M in Trailing 12 Mo. Revenue ►◄ Concept Only
Angel Venture Forum - DC Invests In Companies With These Funding Needs
- Pre-money Valuation: $500,000 - $5,000,000
- Capital Seeking: $150,000 - $2,000,000
- Previously Raised: $50,000 - $3,000,000
Angel Venture Forum - DC Expects Their Investments To Generate
- Expected Revenue By Year 5: - Not Entered
- Expected Returns: 5x Investment - 25x Investment
- Expected Years to Exit: 3 Years - 5 Years
- Expected Years to Break Even: 2 Years - 3 Years
Angel Venture Forum - DC Investment PortfolioNot Available
Group's Industry Expertise
Ask to Join as an Investor
Are you an accredited investor? Ask to join Angel Venture Forum - DC by filling out their Membership Application.